paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: what's the world coming to?

In Reply to: Re: what's the world coming to? posted by sherlock on October 14, 2003 at 19:50:01:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Steven "sleepyguy" Stockdale
on October 27, 2003 at 18:48:28

I'm not sure if you're actually serious or not, but good one, anyway!

If you are being serious: I don't think there is a "proper" way to play paintball, everybody has their own style. I completely understand the whole high-tech toy bit; it is lots of fun to spray 13 balls a second reguardless if you're hitting anything or not. But I can't afford to go out and dump $100 worth of paint every ten seconds. What I meant was that you can be just as effective a player shooting 25 balls in a game as the guy with the angel (if you doubt that, ask around, I prove it every time I play). To all you rich boys that can afford to spend untold sums of money playing paintball: more power to ya. To me though, it's like going rabbit hunting with an AK-47 on full-auto, sure you might bag as many rabbits as the guy with the bolt-action .22, but what's the fun in that? Where's the challenge?

: : Do people not realize that it only takes 1 good shot to eliminate an opponent, or do they just not care?

: It is called accuracy by volumn.

: It is the proper way to play paintball.

: Besides it's all about the toys!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.