paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Dukes Of Hazzard TOT game..... post game coments

In Reply to: Dukes Of Hazzard TOT game..... post game coments posted by BOB on October 21, 2003 at 18:05:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Joe "GEORGIA" Hamilton

on October 23, 2003 at 00:36:44

Man I can't begin to express how much fun this game was. Billy and the whole staff really went all out. Thanks for allowing me the priveledge of playing. Oh and next time I will get the farm Uncle Jessie. I look forward to playing again Billy. Boss Hogg.

: Boys and girls this has been one of the most fun games Ive played... and fdor a good cause to boot makes it even sweeter. Big round of thanks goes out to Billy and all the Low Country paintball Staff for Riuniing such an excellent game, another round goes out to all the player from both teams that had the attitude to have fun first wich made this such a sucess. Last but no where near least to my friends and Stalwart foes Georgia and Aiki you guys are the best. They ran me in circles but never made it any thing but fun.Thanks to everyone there. Not only did we have a blast but we helped make this up coming Christmas happier for a lot of boys and girls.
: If you missed out on this one folks you got to hit what ever toys for tots game are in yourte area... how much better can it get good times for a good cause.
: Lastly if you want to play an awsome field in GA come to Low Country paintball. The next scenario they have up there I want to go just to play so I can have even more fun in all those woods. See if I can still remeber how to sneak around.;^)
: Uncle Jessi Duke (still out on the farm... better luck next time JD Hogg,you varmit)
: Pappaboar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.