paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Toys for Tots games

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
TMD-Aiki_(pronouced_A-key)
on October 22, 2003 at 13:30:07

I am very proud to say that after many conversions with Mike at A-1, Lane of Death Inc. and the Toys for Tots foundation. We have come to the conclustion that to best serve the needs of the TFT foundation, Mike has deiced that it would be best to move there game to December 13Th.. This is great news for EVERYONE involved. We now can raise even more toys for the foundation. I hope that this shows the rest of community that people can work together for the betterment of the game and improve support for charity organizations.

I am also happy to say that Lane and I are going to be working together on the creation of the "Brotherhood" I will ask Lane to go in to more details about it. All I can say is it is going to be great.

Thanks to all of the hard work of many people there is renewed since of cooperation and friendship. Mike, Lane and I are looking forward to building one of the biggest and best TFT toy drives that we can. I hope all people can take a lesson from Mike and Lane and resolve to work out our differences in a positive and productive manner.

We hope that players can support both of the events.. Some will, some won't, but it is all good as long as you support the drive!!! I believe that Death Inc's tank will be at both events.

I look forward to more great things to come in the future.

Thanks Mike and Lane you are better men than I have given credit for in the past.. I am sorry for that, and I have a whole new respect for you guys.

(Here comes the add)

Information can be found for the TFT games at

A-1s big game 12/13
www.deathinc.org or email Lane at capt_lane@deathinc.org

Regulators Outposts 24 hour game 11/15-16th
www.24hourgames.com

We as a group are dedicated to working together for the betterment of the game and improving relations between the existing and future teams. We would like to think that there are other teams out there are that want the same thing.

Thanks to all of the players that support the TFT paintball toy drive!!!!!

Aiki

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.