paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Hankey

In Reply to: Big Mac... posted by Mr. Hankey on October 20, 2003 at 14:12:18:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Seth Thompson

on October 21, 2003 at 21:27:02

Hey bro, why don't you call him or would you like for me to get him to call you? I think that ya'll could both work this out no problem. I mean, if anything you two can agree to not like each other and that would be the end of it.

I have been trying to keep up with what has been going on and I know that you both can sit here and make valid points, but I just get lost in most of it. Anyway, can't we all just get along?

Yeah come on!

Follow Ups:
  • Re: Hankey Mr. Hankey 16:24:39 10/22/03 (0)
  • Seth????? bigmac@teamhalfcocked.com 09:07:34 10/22/03 (0)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.