paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Operation Rainbow

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
karen "sweets" mueller
on October 21, 2003 at 16:12:45

Well the weekend is now gone and I feel not as tired as yesterday. Operation Rainbow was in my opinion awesome. Both sides played hard and the game was well fought.

Mother must have spoken to the weather gods because it couldn't have been nicer, high 60's in the day and cool at night just the way you want to play.

This game pitted terrorists against Rainbow 6 and the game was on with a bang. The terrorists kidnapped the opposing general John Clark during player orientation although as all good anti-terrorist agents he had a concealed weapon and the terrorists found out afterwards when he had escaped.

The missions went back and forth in the beginning with the terrorists having an edge at dinner break Saturday night. Night game came and this is where the terrorists shined. The terrorist side made excellent use of the skills of the teams on their side such as Knightmare Tango, Blitzkreig, In Contempt, DarkSyde, Omega Extreme, Karen's Krew, and Mayberry Marauders just to name a few. The night is where we ruled and stand-down came at 1:00 am. Sunday morning came and game on again with everyone rested from a good nights sleep. We started off Sunday running and kept moving for final battle it was not easy to keep control of the castle for the hour. Rainbow 6 came hard and kept coming up until the final bird banger.

THe final the terrorists 28 missions completed, Rainbow 6 19 mission completed. The terrorists had won the game.

I want to thank everyone involved for a great game which was well played on both sides.

Mother, Pacman, Bobby, Joe and the entire Sherwood crew made this game outstanding with some interesting twists in the storyline as it played out.

I truly want to thank everyone on the terrorist side as I was the general and I couldn't have asked for a team that pulled together, worked as hard as they did to complete the missions not to mention keep me safe, although we had 3 general kills on both sides the terrorist base was never taken over and that means alot. I hope everyone knows how much I appreciate all the effort they put forth. Anytime, I would play with any of you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.