paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: TOYS FOR TOTS AT A-1 IN CALHOUN GA.

In Reply to: TOYS FOR TOTS AT A-1 IN CALHOUN GA. posted by Lane on October 14, 2003 at 20:27:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
yousuck

on October 14, 2003 at 21:52:19

I find it interesting that you're trying to promote this event now. What? Is this something that you just decided on a whim because you don't like the guys at 24HourGames? It's obvious that this is a politically motivated game and I find it disgusting that you would use the guise of an upstanding, charitable organization such as the Toys for Tots foundation to play out this childish fantasy of wanting to be bigger and better than one of the most honest and hard working production agencies in the SouthEast. This is not a good way to promote your field and I can assure you that I along with my teammates will not attend this or any event that you try to promote. I'm sure that this childish nonsense will do more harm than good to your already dented reputation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.