paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Old River's Sleepy Hollow IV Post Script

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Hugh Mc_Elvey

on October 13, 2003 at 21:51:36

I just want to again thank the 205 players plus the contributing fields and vendors that made this game such a success. I had a great time running around like a lunatic and was priviledged to take part in some awesome paintball. Enough of the past, now on to the future. I am pleased to announce that we will soon be posting our 2004 calendar of events. We've been given a reprieve while the state decides if they really need the land that the field sits on. Anyway, you can pretty well count on 24 hour games in February, March and May. I would also like to invite everyone to our Toys-For-Tots Grinch game on November 29. A $10 or better toy gets you into the game and we're going to have a pig roast (no it isn't Poppa Boar) with all the trimmings to thank everyone for their continued patronage and friendship. The game is going to be generaled by Black Beret "Grinch" Rich and Santa will be none other than Holly "HoHoHo" wood. Should be a blast and raise toys for a very good cause. What more can a paintballer ask: friends, targets, a mission, a great cause and food! See you in the middle, Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.