paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Eyce A / V @ EMR / MXS Wolf's Lair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Christopher "Otter_DOTW" Ott
on October 10, 2003 at 02:54:26

Eyce A / V will yet again be at EMR for the MXS produced Return to Wolf's Lair. Videos will be pre sold and shipped within a few weeks following the game.

Fully interactive DVD's with case, professional covers and dvd design - $26.00
VHS - $16.00

These prices include Tax and shipping / handling.

The booth will be up most of the game, mainly during Friday night at the Players party in the rec center, the morning of pre-game on sat, stand down for dinner on sat, pre game on sunday as well as a little bit after the game. You can also stop by our DOTW bunkhouse if you can't find us.

If you have inquiries or questions, you can find me at the game as Director Otter of the OSA / Rangers as I am generalling. Cameramen will be out all day getting and action, storyline and interviews. This is another Eyce A / V production... you can only expect the best from the production team that is bringing the Blue's Crew documentary to life..

Castle Conquest 16 videos are still on sale, you can email me at Otterpaintball@hotmail.com to order these , or see me and / or Tool from DOTW at the game as we will have extra there.

Christopher "OTTER" Ott
Disciples of the Watch / DOTW
Blue's Crew - The Juggernaut of Paintball
President - Eyce Audio / Visual

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.