paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Castle conquest

In Reply to: Castle conquest posted by Alpha_Demon on October 01, 2003 at 23:06:17:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Wyrm-DOTW

on October 03, 2003 at 18:40:59

We had one heck of a great time as well Alpha. Both sides fought hard and never gave up. Looking forward to seeing all the rest of you at the MXS game later this month!

: Castle Conquest was a Blast!! I just wanted to thank the whole emr family. For wacthing my back in the castle and helping me become better Player. I wanted to point out some names who helped me do this Wyrm, Uglay, Rookie, Otter, Tool, Goose,Dewar, Top Hat, Mal, Colin, Ethan and Blue if I forgot your name I am sorry. It was a great game i cant wait to do it agian in the spring, and Dont forget to check out{ Eyce AV }and get the castle dvd there crazy from what I saw.

: Alpha Demon
: get to me at{ Dotw AlphaDemon } aim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.