paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: how much does a nps truck have?

In Reply to: how much does a nps truck have? posted by scaredofme on September 28, 2003 at 19:34:12:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Team Fugitive 3
on September 30, 2003 at 20:16:23

: The scenario im goin to this weekend has the big national paintball supply truck. I dont have a 4+1 pack, so I could either order one with 2nd day air(expensive) or hope that they have one in the truck. What are the chances of this "big truck" having one for sale?

I'd say the chances are pretty good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.