paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: rumor control

In Reply to: Re: rumor control posted by Mike on September 26, 2003 at 14:07:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Rich Toth

on September 28, 2003 at 10:25:24

: Hey thanks Rich,
: do we have a head count or at least know who the generals are the game?
: Also, Keith if you keep an eye on the pig as there any way you can give us a heads up with what is going on with your situation. If you need to keep quiet for buisness reasons then I understand. I am sure the Florida and South Georgia paintball scene would like to know is going on.
: Thanks again
: Mike'CptMako"COllins

Mike, Hope the info helped.I for one am dissapointed that Old River will be closing soon. I talked to Keith yesterday and he as well is dissapointed. But he is looking foward to creating a Disney of paintball coming soon. He has a very good out look on this. I cant wait till opening day. Keith expects about 250-300 people for this next event.Generals will be Bobby(PappaBoar) of Team Recon 1 and one of my teammates Ray Smith to head the other side. The always crafty Bad Monkeys as the third. Why are the always Monkeying around? Anyway I would like to also tell you that First Strike Paintball and Nocer Productions have a game shceduled acouple of weeks after this event. This field is only about 45-60 minutes away from Old River and Waynes world off of I-75. It is definatally worth the trip. First Strike is a great field that offers rugged terian and an awsome staff too. I encourage everybody to check this field out as soon as possible. I will see all of you ballers soon.
Rich Toth
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.