paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Scenario News....again.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Jake_Bradley
on September 24, 2003 at 22:58:25

Alright now, it's me again. Since none of you will reply to any of my e-mails ,or my previous posts on this forum asking you to e-mail me or even make a post in reply. Your first(and only) reply to my very first post over three weeks ago was to blame it on the mail and you said you had sent three issues to my address so far and none of them were returned. Well the fact is that not a single one has yet to reach here and I know other magazine companies can get theirs to me. I'm subscribed to a few others and not one has yet to not arrive on time. Not only that, you said you'd overnight it to me the next day and it would be there the day after. Well, guess what? It's not here and the day it should have arrived was about three weeks ago. I won the free years subscription back in mid may. You can ask my team captain, who was there as well and signed up for it and never received it either, or even one of the field owners himself who will more than willingly tell you I had done so. I can supply you his contact information if you would like. Now I really hate to do this in public and on the pig, but I thought this might be the only thing to get your attention. I know this though, if I'm ever offered a chance to receive this magazine again, I won't give a penny for a lifetime subscription. This even being I have ever seen even a single issue of the magazine, but just the fact it has taken you this long (and still is) has done it. My e-mail address again jacobsnuts@AOL.com I hope to hear from you soon.

Oh, and by the way. I won the years subscription back in May, over four months ago.

Jacob "F.Y.B." Bradley
XO Recon 1
FL Division

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.