paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

How dare you!!

In Reply to: Re: Boy oh Boy... posted by CanadianChris on September 09, 2003 at 11:00:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Katie "KTCpaintball" nichols
on September 20, 2003 at 21:43:35

You have a very serous lack of backbone bud! If you had problems, with the bunkhouses you could have stayed in town! I personally have never had a problem with the bunkhouses, and find your description of them very full of what is in the bottom of our " poor bathroom facilities "! Which I feel are more than adequate, and better than going out in the woods and using laves, in you're case I hope you would have found a batch of poison ivy. That's if a city boy like you would even know what it looked like. I consider the people and players at EMR my family. How dare you insult my family! I personally wouldn't lose any sleep, if you never come back to our home! It is people like you who give the sport, and its players a bad name! For everyone else who was at the game, you all made it grate! It is to bad there are people like this "BOY", who put a damper on happy memories. Mother, Pac you did grate as always. Tom, Joe, Blue, Eric, Chris and all the home staff who helped out Love you all!!

Katie Nichols
AKA K.T.C.
+
Anthony Landon
AKA Skunk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.