paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Play both fields, talk to the owners, then post

In Reply to: And I'm the youngest one of the three of us posted by Jake_Bradley on September 14, 2003 at 21:06:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dragoniis
on September 16, 2003 at 20:50:55

anything you wish on the subject as you will have a real opinion formed by actual experience. I do not make money off EMR, I'm a player there. They say COPYING is the highest form of Flattery. Guess Blue should be happy. I'm sure he doesn't consider Skirmish competition as I know he promotes all fields working together and cross promoting. Skirmish is the only field I know that doesn't allow any passing out of any literature from other fields promoting them or their events. Blue encourages other fields and stores to come use his events to help grow their own and pass out info. I have played both fields and will not even begin to get into the many differences between the two, SAFETY, PLAYER TREATMENT, REFFING, FIELDS THEMSELVES, FIELD OWNERS. Ask the players themselves that have played both. Maybe we'll see ya up at EMR sometime.

: But the fact is you two are acting extremely childish over the issue. While I have never played either of the two fields mentioned, I have had some bad experiences at certain fields which will keep me from going back. I don't spread it here unless there's a real issue to tell people about. But it just looks like the two of you are worried your field has some competition in the industry and are doing your best to discredit it. I work for a scenario production company but I don't go blasting the other local scenario companies out there or even fields where I personally dislike an owner for something he did very pettily. If you have a specific complaint, like he overlooked cheaters, did something unsafe etc. Voice it. But don't just slam him to protect your profits, that's childish. These are the personal views that I believe in. As for the Castle Keep/Castle Conquest, that's been going on(though in smaller levels) since the game of paintball was started. It's not a new idea or specific to one person or field. I don't know either of you, so that makes it look like you two are worse than the field you are slamming.

: Jacob "F.Y.B." Bradley
: XO Recon 1
: FL Division

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.