paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Yep - Try this Mike

In Reply to: Re: Clues2 posted by Mike_V__Rogue_Warriors_ on September 16, 2003 at 10:57:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Andy "Hoophooted" Sheppard
on September 16, 2003 at 16:34:58

: : Just a short note to say thanks for all those that played on the Green Team this past weekend at Wayes World. Even tho we lost by a mere 200 points, our intell guys and gals did a fabulous job. Jason, Dean and the 2 gals you were unbelievable!!!! This game had more twists and turns than any other game I can think of.
: : At the last minute, GIJoe could not make it, and Dutch was called in to be the other General. If I had to lose, I am glad it was to Dutch. I consider him a stand up player, and a good friend. Congats Jerry.
: : The weather was extremely hot, made up for a lot of the attitudes on the field, complaints about
: : hot guns, referees, uncut grass, and wipers. Now I am not complaining, just what I heard over the two days. Night time play...there is no paint checking REF! If you are barrel tagged, you are to leave the field, not turn around and shoot the guy. This happened on several occasions from what I was told. What ever happened to STAND UP PLAY? It is unfortunate, as these things got a lot of players up in arms. The usual "pumped up players" was not in the air. I personally had a lot of fun, and that is why I play. Being the General is not an easy task, and I feel I had to pass on what I have been told.
: : On another note: I especially want to thank the Bad Monkeys (MVT), the Rogue Worriers (Rick Jones) you did some awesome tasks there buddy!!
: : Also Recon1, Chip who was my body guard got MVP, you did a great job. Also Faith in Chaos...Great job. For the many teams I just plain forgot your names, I apologize. The Green Team did a fantastic job considering all the hurdles we had to jump. Love ya Mean it.
: : General Chester

: I had a great time this weekend in spite of all the 'issues'. (It could have been much better but...)
: You know it's really hard to NOT have a great time playing paintball, no matter what the conditions are. We just wish the conditions were better. (both on and off the field)
: Thanks to the 'Stand-up' ball players out there (I did see some, really - Posse, you guys still rock, Bad Monkeys, Recon 1, Faith in Chaos, the guys from WPB on the orange side (can't remember your name, sorry) - just to name a few.
: PapaBoar - good to play with you guys. I agree with your posting. Chester, we're the Warriors not worriers. I know you're not a spelling genius (we forgive you). We enjoyed playing for you as-usual.
: Question to all the scenario teams out there: Anybody thinking of going eleswhere for a December game? We're looking around and would appreciate some feedback. We don't mind a smaller game if it's well run and guys are playing 'stand up ball'.
: Mike V - Team Captain
: Rogue Warriors

Toys for Tots game - November 15-16 in Georgia.
$20 toy for entry. $15 Air. $60/case of paint. Sponsors/prizes galore. Great folks, great field, good times! Check out 24hourgames.com for more info. We've thrown five games so far, every one has been a well-ran game with adult refs and little to no problems. Standup ballers are welcome. Attitudes are not. Ask David and Jason from Nocer about us! Both Nocer and 24HG are going to be putting on a combined game up there April 4th-5th, 2004 - the "Grande Openinge" of the 2004 scenario season, if you will! ;-) Come on up!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.