paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

New Scenerio Theme - Bio weapons & Vacines.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on September 14, 2003 at 11:50:39

Just got the story line for the upcomming game at Smakzone.com Haven't heard of a game with the central theme being bio weapons....

Politically correct with current events. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

I bet I could bring some smoke of my own and create some havoc. Different color but I bet I could cause some panic in the opposing ranks of those that didn't pay attention at the briefing.... We will see which way the wind blows....

Here is the story line:

In a remote area of Latin America, in a "secret" lab, a private party was funding the development of a new biological weapon. Intelligence reports state that an outlaw mercenary group, calling themselves The Rogues, assaulted the facility and removed the weapon as well as the vaccine against it, and some other chemical weapons. It was first reported that they had been hired by an outside source to retrieve the weapon and deliver it to said source, but those reports have not been verified. What is known is that The Rogues have contacted the United Nations demanding a ransom for the weapon. The alternative:
they will detonate a device they have built themselves dispersing the biotoxin into the atmosphere where it will spread world
wide. As usual, the UN has requested the aid of the United States in the situation. A strike force has been assembled to work under UN command to enter the region where the mercs hold the weapon, eliminate them, retrieve the weapon and remove it from reach of any remaining merc forces. They will be armed with small arms and artillery and two light tanks and also have a disarm interface with which they may defuse the dispersion device. Since they will not know the location of the device in the region, they will have to search it sector by sector while eliminating all mercs that they may come in contact with. The mecs are expected to be anywhere and everywhere in the region and will be armed with small arms, artillery, and at least one heavy tank as well as chemical agents (colored smoke) which will eliminate anyone they come in contact with who have not been vaccinated (colored armband). The UN missions will include retrievals, search and destroy, spy deployment, spy recruitment from the opposing team, and intelligence gathering.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.