paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Tactical Markers Customer Service SUCK!

In Reply to: Cheated--I need advice.... posted by Nicholas Gregorio on September 11, 2003 at 13:06:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Michael "g_splat" Passino
on September 12, 2003 at 14:33:49

Nick,

If you used a credit card, I’d contact the credit card company & explain to them the situation. They'll place a stop on the payment to Tactical & handle the issue them-selves. If you paid by check, money order, or other means, I’d hassle Tactical marker every day, several times a day.

I too bought an Armotech Zeus, not a G2 from them. Their shipping procedures leave a lot to be desired! It took me about two plus months to get my marker. (Needless to say, Tactical Markers had my money in their account the entire time collecting interest while I had nothing for over two months.) I called on a daily basis. One of the owners stated that he was going to send me something free as an apology, but I never received anything free from them, not even an apology! It’s NOT how I’d run my company!

I spoke with one of the owners of Tactical markers several times over the course of my wait. (F.Y.I., Tactical Markers is their side business. They do IT consulting or something along the lines of IT work.) According to my conversations with Tactical Markers, they never know what is or isn't being shipped to whom. Tactical Markers blames Armotech, Customs, or the current rush of all things Armotech for the issues. Supposedly Armotech does not pass along this information to them. Being an EDI programmer myself, I find this hard to believe in this day & age. You should be able to accurately track a shipped product even if it is in customs. I do it for FedEX every day. The US Customs Service is set up specifically to facilitate this.

Your situation (& the one I experienced in the spring) is a direct result of EXTREMELY poor customer service on the part of Armotech &/or Tactical Marker. Either Armotech isn't assisting their third party sellers by giving them reliable shipping information or Tactical Marker is too busy with their main IT business & just doesn't care about their paintball sales customers.

I contacted several other companies that sell Armotech products. They all stated that anything that’s Armotech is selling out like mad, but they get timely, reliable others consistently. Needless to say that I placed an order for a WG-65 Elite with another online paintball store, I didn't go to Tactical. I was told that I will have the marker in two to four weeks & I’d receive a tracking number the day the marker is shipped from the factory so I can watch it’s progress. This, Tactical Markers, is how you handle good customer service!!

Nick, don’t give them an inch! Call them every day till you’re satisfied!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.