paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Castles, Semis and Pumps..Oh my! CASTLE CONQUEST!

In Reply to: Castles, Semis and Pumps..Oh my! CASTLE CONQUEST! posted by Otter_DOTW on September 10, 2003 at 18:07:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Otter_DOTW
on September 10, 2003 at 18:22:16

The way I wrote about the services available through Eyce came out a lil jumbled... Eyce will be taking the orders for the video of Castle, which will be sent out as soon as completed. Eyce will also be taking photos throughout the day which you can purchase as individual prints right there and then. All of the days photos will also be availble on a cd rom.

: For anyone who had plans on attending the scenario at Skirmish the weekend before Castle, don't worry... That game has been cancelled. That means you can dedicate your time and make your plans for Castle Conquest... Pump Defenders vs the Semi Attackers NOW!
: You have until the end of this week to pre-register for THE hottest game on the east coast... or as I and many others see it, the BEST game in the country PERIOD. Pre Registration ends this this saturday the 13th! Only 25 dollars if you pre register,35 walk on. PLUS you are eligible for many prizes and did I mention a SPECIAL EDITION CUSTOM 24 CARET GOLD PLATED SHATNER SIGNED ILLUSION PUMP provided by ACTION MARKERS! When you come as well, you have the chance to be in the CASTLE CONQUEST DVD produced by EycE AV... the company responsible for the most talked about upcoming Dvd.. "Blue's Crew: Out Painting the World Blue, One Paintball Field at a Time." The Castle Conquest video will go on presale at the event and be shipped as soon as finished. Digital Stills at the game itself will be sold, as long as a cd rom of the pictures from the whole day. Can you breach the castle being held by Blue's Crew and the Paintball Marshalls? Take your best shot... see you at Castle.

: Christopher "OTTER" Ott
: Disciples of the Watch / D.O.T.W.
: Blue's Crew
: President - Eyce Audio / Visual

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.