paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

CASTLE CONQUEST PREREGS END THIS SATURDAY!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Wyrm-DOTW

on September 10, 2003 at 18:18:04

If you're not already signed up to either attack or defend this historic game, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? This is the MOST INTENSE, MOST ADRENELINE PUMPING(did I say Pumps? I'll get to that in a minute), EXTREME form of PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY around! Let me explain it to you. See, we got here this Castle. Now it's not just any ordinary Castle that you've seen before. Some fields claim "We got a Castle!". Sure sure, they got a building as big as your local McDonalds and the second floor is a tower somewhere in each of the corners. Trust me, the Castle I'm talking about is no make-up mock Lego Castle like Skirmish has. This is CASTLE AAARRGH!! Over ONE ACRE in size. A Two story complex, a full rampart all the way around the walls. Two front towers, one on the back wall, plus a large 3-STORY Tower smack dab in the middle of the Castle. The inside of the walls are like a maze, jutting in and out, nooks and windows all around. But how you do get In? 4 Ground Level doors, one on each wall. Plus 2 ramps that lead directly up to the second floor from the outside. Folks, this is unlike ANY building you've seen. Over 30,000 SQUARE FEET! And it doesn't stop there!!!! Not only is the Castle used for the game, surrounding fields...JOINT FURYTOWN, FORCED ENTRY, MARGARITAVILLE, PURPLE CIRCLES, DEUCES WILD, FORT RTD, and IROQUIOS INVASION -- 8 FIELDS IN ALL! What are you waiting for, Christmas? By then it'll be all said and done. Now I think I mentioned something about pumps. That's right, This Year, FIRST TIME EVER. ALL Defending players are using PUMPS. You telling me you don't want to be part of history in the making?? Join Team PubCrawling, Hundreds of Players and Lead the Attack. Join The Paintball Marshalls, Blue's Crew, Disciples of the Watch, Knightmare Tango, Misled Youth and stand firm defending the structure. All this can be yours to roll around in but you NEED to Sign Up TODAY. Pre-Registration ENDS THIS SATURDAY. Pay $25 Now for game event, $40 for the weekend or wind up paying $35 at the event, $50 for the weekend!
Plenty of room to stay at the field. We have 96
20'x20' Campsites , 10 RV sites. Find Out More At: http://www.emrpaintball.com . Don't Miss Out at PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.