paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Starbase & SPPLAT Update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
JJ Brookshire
on September 10, 2003 at 11:45:04

Regardless of who did what or said what about or to whom, I felt it was my obligation as the creator and director of SPPLAT Attack I&II to contact Starbase to discuss his issues in greater detail before commenting in a public forum. After a few emails, IMs and at least one telephone call, I agreed to refund Starbase's entry in an effort to bring this ugliness to and end. He immediately stated that he did not want that since the money was for charity and a good cause. It seems that at one time Starbase was actually encouraged to be an antagonist to the AOers. This history did not help once combined with some broad statements made after the game. Starbase has agreed to discontinue posting negative comments on this subject. I'm asking that we all drop the matter in this and the other forums.
This is not to say that if you have a complaint or comment regarding SPPLAT Attack II or a suggestion for SPPLAT Attack III that I do not want to hear these. Please feel free to visit www.SPPLAT.com and click on "click here" for comments.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.