paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

THANK-YOU BILL & EMR FAMILY & PLAYERS

In Reply to: Star_Base_CGI posted by PigTech on September 09, 2003 at 13:28:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BluE
on September 10, 2003 at 09:16:06

I just wanted to thank everyone that came to EMR and SUE and My defense against this so-called player. By the time I read the posts he made, you all had already taken care of his bull$%@! accusations so I could come up with nothing else to add. Thank-you goes out to all our growing family and together we set the standard for paintball. A.N.T. BLUE & SUE

: When issues arise, there are choices to be made.

: Earlier this morning, the Star_Base_CGI account was suspended for reasons unrelated to the "Splat Attack 2 at EMR Sucked" post (though that post drew attention to them.)

: I have since become convinced, having read messages in other places on the net that I believe to be from the same person, that this user was using this message and Rec talk, not to express dissatisfaction with the event, but rather as leverage to make financial gains (specifically a threat was made to create "ugliness" if a refund was not paid.)

: I have deleted the post, which unfortunately took with it the follow-up messages that clearly, and point for point refuted many of this person's claims. This does not mean this is a "forbidden" topic, but rather that I did not want this web site to continue to be used to give credence to this person's claims that now obviously were not based on customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction but rather as a planned attack on the credibility of others in an attempt to strong-arm them into paying him/her money.

: See you on the field,
: -Bill Mills

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.