paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Cry me a river and hope you wash away in it.

In Reply to: Cry me a river and hope you wash away in it. posted by Wyrm-DOTW on September 09, 2003 at 02:58:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Foxfire 5
on September 09, 2003 at 08:57:06

Wyrm you are one of the most quiet people I know. But it does appear that behind that stoic mask lies someone with a great passion for the sport. I'm proud to say I play paintball with you. *sniff*... ok.. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.. time for me to go.

PS.. We're going to kick your buttox at castle! ;)

smackity smackity...

: *clap* *clap* *clap* I gotta hand it to you. If there's any way to get a post replied to in a short ammount of time, you Star_Base have surely hit the nail on the head. Apparently you must play at some fields where you don't get the comfort of staying there overnight. I figured if everyone else got their "well orchestrated" knocks at you in, then I might as well take a few jabs, that is afterall, the attention your looking for, am I right? Just who in blue hell do you think you are? Sit yourself down before I do it for you. Just got a little two cents of my mind to share with you. Apparently your not an EMR regular, therefore you wouldn't appreciate the great lengths Blue and his staff have gone for us. Now seeing that I was there from Wednesday until late Sunday night, I think I got a pretty good idea of what happened each night and honestly, you must have been a good fiction writer in school weren't you? Our bunkhouse which is smack dab in the middle of the entire cluster had a rather peaceful weekend. Friday night there is the usual "gathering" of the EMR Family outside one of the bunkhouses, however any "breaking of glass" or "cops" that I'm aware of came from your vivid imagination. If glass breaks, it's because it was dropped into our many Glass garbage cans which are placed throughout the concourse. I saw no police. Friday night I was standing at the front gate for 4 hours welcoming people, no police passed my way (if you recall, it was raining - most of us call that a blessing around EMR, we tend to pride ourselves for playing our best in the rain). Drinking ON the field? Never happened, Never Will happen. Depending on which side you played for, the Castle Aarrghh had a big 10 gallon sports jug there with Gatorade ( you know, the NON-ALCHOLIC sports drink). The grass needs cutting huh? Lets see you take care of 100+ acres of hills, woods ands rocky terrain. EMR Looked Damn Good last weekend. Now buddy, whereever you got this false information from, you can't break the strength of EMR's Reputation, EMR's Family and EMR's Heartbeat which pounds in all of us. Your a fool who probably has had one too many drinks himself that weekend but feels the need to blame it on others. If your experience was So Bad, shrug it off and go elsewhere. Apparently you don't care for the simple joys of life, and trust me, many of them are at EMR. You have no right to disrespect Blue, his family, his staff, or anyone associated with the EMR Family. Your time spent writing your little essay is null and void. Go play at Skirmish, I hear they like to paint the cars in the parking lots. Oh and while your there, I hope you manage to keep both your eyes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.