paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: I hear the defenders of castle are running already

In Reply to: I hear the defenders of castle are running already posted by CanadianChris on September 05, 2003 at 18:59:00:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
bunkergoat

on September 06, 2003 at 23:56:02

the only place the defenders are gonna be running to is the bathroom so that we dont pee our pants laughing at the vain attempts of the attackers!...
we have a very stategic plan, as the attackers get to the wall we are gonna dump big buckets of water on them and watch all the lcd screens start glitching,,LOL
this all of course if they make it through the .......whoops almost let a real secret out of the bag.
goat

: Hey Colin I hear that all the pump players are shooting themselves rither than face the force of Pub Crawling, PA Brew Crew, And of course The real Members of Blues Crew, Not those guys and girls with the p shooters they call paintball guns. I just hope we can look them in the eye with out laughing afterwards.
: Canadian Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.