paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: paintball research.. I need all the help you got

In Reply to: paintball research.. I need all the help you got posted by Embers_of_WR@TH_(Team_Tox) on August 27, 2003 at 22:27:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Diveanx
on September 06, 2003 at 14:59:28

: hey guys,

:
: I need all the info on rec and scenario paintballing I can get. This is for a speech class at college (lucky me I get to convert others to our sport). I need to know about the difference between these 2 styles of paintball, and their differences between tournament ball and speedball. I also need a good general guide of rules (like chronograph at 300 fps etc.) for these 2 types (rec and scenario). All help will be appreciated... please bog me down with your responses.

:
: Thank you much,

: Shoot to thrill Play to kill
: Embers of WR@TH (team TOX)

We have a pretty good list of safety rules on our site. You can check it out at www.teamtriggerhappy.net

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.