paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: I agree, but you missed my point

In Reply to: I agree, but you missed my point posted by -RoadKill- on August 16, 2003 at 00:26:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Rich RTD
on August 16, 2003 at 21:12:19

Well, capture the flag and play to win now belongs in the tourny forum....???? yeah right.

1/3 of the time socializing, that's fine for me as long as it is before the game or after the game, but during the game I have friends, teammates, a commander, a producer (who goes to a lot of trouble to set up this event) and other players on my side and even on the other side....all hoping that there will enough players on the field to shoot, do the missions, handle base security, and generally take advantage all the time and effort everyone has put into the event.
Maybe because at 49 I'm not as old as you and can play the full 24 hours or maybe I can stay away from the booze long enough to finish the game or maybe I'm just one of those "BAD" players because I want to play my hardest and I hope I my side wins because that is how I enjoy myself.
To tell someone who goes to an event and spends their time playing in the field that they are a beginner or to suggest that they have never actually been to a scenario... not too cool.

Look, Don't tell me that if I play to win that it automatically makes me a cheater or a nut case and I won't tell you how to enjoy yourself.
I paid my money, I play by the rules and I will play the way I want to play. It's been said before and I will say it again, if you don't care if you win or lose and I do care then let me play and win and we both get what we want. Why is there any arguement?

Now what was the point..... oh yeah naming the forum. We might as well call it Scenario/Big game. Just check the last 2 years and I doubt you will find more than a handfull of posts regarding weekend rec games or play.

Rich RTD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.