paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

You've Got it All Wrong. That is called 'Fishing'.

In Reply to: And Here I thought Scenario Play was a Game posted by The Sun God on August 16, 2003 at 00:12:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on August 16, 2003 at 17:17:32

Fishing takes less energy and money. Thus you can buy MORE beer.

You can do it lying down in the shade if you want, take a nap, smooch with your girlfriend, do that bonding thing with your buddies.

Everybody likes different things about paintball. Competition for some, winning for others, bore with the Kill Everybody Facing You Games and want something more challenging. Mentally and paintball skill wise.

Me, I love it when they look at this old fart, point and grin at me during the briefing.

I don't get NO respect... By the end of the day, my goal is that they ain't so cocky.

This old fart can keep up with the kids in this young man's game. Part of my 10 year long, mid life crisis. Serious denial.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.