paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

"roger" on that !!! >>>>>>>>>

In Reply to: Don't knock it until you try it posted by Bill on August 13, 2003 at 01:29:12:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Old Timers

on August 14, 2003 at 13:15:59

>>>>>>ever sense I bought Sharee a Tippmann A-5 with a flat line and response trigger for night play she has refused to use her new dusty rose color R-3 Angel with matching WDP Air I also bought her. She even uses it now for day time play and just GRINS. Yep it is a neat gun and I am thinking about geting me one also for the next game. To heck with my 3 Angels, 1 Cocker and 4 RT Mags etc. I think I have finally found the gun I like but she wont let me play with hers so I guess I will have too get one of my own. Yes Bill it is a great gun !!! ....Chuck

: In the woods, nothing beats the flat shooting range of the flatline tippmann. Zings under branches and stuff that they can't shoot through. Hooks corners, too. The response trigger lets you throw a lot of cover fire but don't really use it. It's amazing how a little "rat ... tat ... tat" will keep most heads down, but the full auto sound is impressive.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.