paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: My own... humble opinion (yeah right , humble!!!)

In Reply to: My own... humble opinion (yeah right , humble!!!) posted by Embers_of_WR@TH_(Team_Tox) on July 28, 2003 at 21:32:54:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
excalibur_acid

on July 31, 2003 at 13:56:24

UMMM not sure what you meant by this "(therefore making it still a gravity fed hopper). " But if the ball isn't force fed.....Like a halo, it's still gravity fed. Doesn't matter if it agitates the balls based on sound input or a strip.

: Hey man,

: I have a ricochet ak and a reloader, love the reloader hate the ak. My friend with a revvy tried mine out, and like the loader better. It is sound activated, meaning soon as you shoot it starts re-loading (it hears the noise of your gun). It doesn't operate off of other field sounds that are close by (I know my friend beside me in a bunker yesterday couldn't set it off in the middle of a game while there's a lot of other loud noise too). The revy operates off of a sensitive strip in the neck, once a ball rolls off of it, it starts feeding (therefore making it still a gravity fed hopper). The reloader... in my humble opinion is a lot faster. I would check out the halo version of the reloader, it senses your hopper being tilted (as too often happens in the game, the hopper is never straight up in the air) and it reverses the paddle turn that best fits the direction you've turned it. I like that one better than my reloader, but for the money it's a good hopper.

:
: Shoot to thrill Play tho kill
: Embers of WRATH (team tox)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.